The Doc Demand allows members to quickly request multiple Certificate Holder (Additionally Insured).
If you submitted a Paper Application and do not have an Account or Organization profile please create them first.
- For instructions on Creating an Account, click here.
- For instructions on Creating an Organization, click here.
Online Applicants | Paper Applicants
- Click the box next to “I completed my application on a physical document (not online)”.
- From the drop-dowm menu, select the appropriate Application Type.
- If you do not see the Application Type you’re looking for, select “Other”.
- Next, enter the Effective Date of your policy (to the best of your ability).
- Then select “Continue” to advance to the next step.
- Now, select the applicable Organization for which the Application was submitted.
- If you do not see the applicable Organization, create it now by selecting “Add a new one!”.
- Complete the New Organization Form then select “Add Organization” to return to the Doc Demand Process.
- Select the Organization you have just created then click “Continue” to move on to the next step.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the appropriate Certificate Holders you wish to add (unlimited).
- If you do not see the Certificate Holder you wish to add, select “Add a new one!” to create it. Once complete select “Continue”.
- Select the type of request you wish to make for each Certificate Holder, you may make multiple requests per Certificate Holder.
- Some requests require you to submit the insurance requirements provided to you by the Certificate Holder.
- Once finished, click “Continue” to submit your request and if necessary, submit payment.